Anyone offer a "theme" tool that works for all platforms

Hi Folks,

Has anyone come up with a way to change the default light colored headings and scrollbars in apps so that we can provide a consistent color map for our apps that effects all elements of all controls? I’ve been experimenting with custom scrollbars and canvas header overlays, but they just look like junk.

For an example, if I decide to go all dark like the Adobe apps in native Xojo, I currently end up with incorrectly colored listbox headers, scrollbar areas, and progress bars.

[quote=201611:@Tim Jones]Hi Folks,

Has anyone come up with a way to change the default light colored headings and scrollbars in apps so that we can provide a consistent color map for our apps that effects all elements of all controls? I’ve been experimenting with custom scrollbars and canvas header overlays, but they just look like junk.

For an example, if I decide to go all dark like the Adobe apps in native Xojo, I currently end up with incorrectly colored listbox headers, scrollbar areas, and progress bars.[/quote]

Jeremie Leroy has done a rather good job at creating custom controls that look good under Mac and Windows. I suspect they are looking good as well in Linux.

Hmm, I thought I remembered that, but couldn’t remember the author. I’ll look at his efforts again.