Anyone making Audio apps?

Interested to know if anyone is building apps purely for audio purposes using Xojo and if so, how you’ve acheived what you’re doing?

As an aside to the app I’m building for work I’m keen to start tinkering with audio in a bit more depth (probably using the MBS plug-ins). A better OSX audio player for starters with waveform views, meters etc and then moving on to format conversions and maybe some DSP tinkering.

Well, some MBS users use the AVAudioPlayerMBS class and for one customer I started the AUPlayerMBS class.
For some things we have no modern way and still refer older QuickTime stuff.

Mac declares to the Audio ToolBox framework and vDSP

Thanks for that. I’ll take another look there at some point in the future when my skills are honed a little sharper!

[quote=165506:@Christian Schmitz]Well, some MBS users use the AVAudioPlayerMBS class and for one customer I started the AUPlayerMBS class.
For some things we have no modern way and still refer older QuickTime stuff.[/quote]

Been having a play with your plug-ins a little today and have been able to achieve an awful lot of what I might want to do. I’m sure I’m not the first to say that I find the pricing a bit confusing though - I ended up having to download quite a few plug-ins just to get some of your examples running. Does the warning message I get when I run a built app list ALL of the plug-ins I should buy for the build I need?

FLAC - do you have any support for this format at all on OSX?

If you build project, you can look in the app which plugins it needed and install only those.