Anyone attending conference using arduino with Xojo?

Anyone attending conference using arduino?
I just started a project with arduino, just wanted to see if anyone else is working on arduino projects using XoJo.

I think I know one who will come. I’ll email him.

[quote=72943:@Patrick McCabe]Anyone attending conference using arduino?
I just started a project with arduino, just wanted to see if anyone else is working on arduino projects using XoJo.[/quote]

Bill Reynolds (occasional NUG guy) does some ardueno stuff, but isn’t going to be at XDC.

Just got a mail from Christian. Indeed I’m into Arduino and will attend XDC in LV shortly. What do you have in mind?

I just starting playing around with it.
I basically want to take the data from a range finder, transfer it via Wifi Card that connects to the Arduino and send the data back to the computer and into a XoJo application.

Hi Patrick

I use xojo extensively with microcontrollers but not generally arduinos. I use arm and pic32. Will see you next week!
James

This is not an announcement so don’t treat it as one but once we have completed the transition to LLVM, I’m going to take a serious look at Raspberry PI and Arduino.

I think Xojo could add a lot of value.

[quote]This is not an announcement so don’t treat it as one but once we have completed the transition to LLVM, I’m going to take a serious look at Raspberry PI and Arduino.

I think Xojo could add a lot of value.[/quote]

100% correct, I am sure many people will looking forward for that feature.

Hi I am already here. Had a little chat with Stephane last night. Yes lets talk about Arduino, Rasp and & the rest of the uC Gang. I focused in creating a command protocoll to easy talk between Hardware and Xojo. It is also important to simulate the Arduino code in XCode. Still on the beginning, but seems to work pretty fine.

@ Patrick, do you have the range finder & WIFI running?
@ James, lets get together and talk about that in LV
@ Geoff, as I said before, XOJO will sky rocket on these subjects, as nothing alike is out there. Sadly I have to use XCode.

Great Reinhard, will be looking for dinner tonight if you’re around. 7pm near the elevators seems to be the consensus.

Sorry, Just missed came in @8pm. Will hang around the hotel all night & be online. Walk with my iPad now to the SportBar. May be we are lucky.

One more thing. You may recognize me easy as I always carry my black kangaroo bag around my waist.

I haven’t looked at this posting since arriving.
I have the ranger Finder working just going via USB port and echoing it out with the Arduino IDE

Reinhard, are you going to dinner at New York New York tonight? I’m also not leaving until tomorrow afternoon.