Any news on Omegabundle 2022?

I’m interested in a bunch of plugins, and the Omegabundle from 2021 looked great for the plugins included. Anyone know if and when the 2022 version will be released? Their website has no mention of it. Thanks!

At this point nothing official has been announced. I’ll be sure to bring it up with the group soon.

1 Like

I’m just a user who has purchased it nearly every year offered, so I can’t give any official word but I can tell you that historically it has often been made available starting mid-June or somewhat later for the last few years, though back in 2016 and 2017 it was April, and if you go back to 2011 it was as early as January.

I’m guessing that history will repeat itself and we should see another bundle within a few weeks time.

1 Like

There is nothing currently planned.
And you can’t predict what would be in the bundle as it changes each time.

If you need a product, just buy it.

1 Like

As you guys asked for it, we did start preparation in June, so we now have once again a bundle offering:

https://www.omegabundle.net

3 Likes

Thank you! This is great. :slight_smile: Just an FYI on a small problem on the site though - if you click on the GraffitiSuite" image, it takes you to the 2021 version of the bundle: GraffitiSuite Desktop Edition.

Weird. Works for me…

And this year, it once again includes MBS Complete and MBS SQL and MBS SQLite, among all the other useful products typically included.

This package is always a no-brainer in my book, but this year all the more so. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

in the hours between Tim’s and your post, Lynn fixed the website.

1 Like

A few fixes on the website, including some fixes in the press release (unfortunately, Dana didn’t have the updated copy). Sorry, rushing to get prepped for 4th of July on Monday along with everything else… like World UFO Day. That’s like Christmas to denizens of Oregon :wink:

2 Likes