[ANN]: Studio Stable Web Essentials 2013.3

This forum is a relatively peaceful place, but Twitter can definitely be taxing for one’s psyche. Clash of egos brings frustration, especially when one or two trolls decide to get on one’s case, protected they are by anonymity and inadequate Twitter protections against personal harassment. If that happened to Brad, I can see how he got increasingly close to fusion point.

We all had this kind of experience, and each must find strategies of self-protection. I hope he is better now.

Most unfortunate is for people who relied on Studio Stable controls, and now have nowhere to turn to.

Didn’t Studio Stable ship with code? I didn’t think there was an encrypted version but was a while ago so could well be wrong!

I don’t use 3rd party stuff unless I have the code so I don’t have to rely on anyone if things go south.

I am not long enough here to know anything about this problem.

But it seems not fair to me to talk about someone who is marked as “disabled” and seems not to be able to say anything. Additionally the only important information (not more existent package) is already told.

(Make peace, not…)

[quote=293326:@Patrick Delaney]Didn’t Studio Stable ship with code? I didn’t think there was an encrypted version but was a while ago so could well be wrong!

I don’t use 3rd party stuff unless I have the code so I don’t have to rely on anyone if things go south.[/quote]

Even when code is available, some people need assistance. But hey, as Jens rightly says, let bygones be bygones…

I fully agree with this. I have met him in his video-lessons and he was very nice and polite, even when asked stupid questions ( i have a talent for that).
IMO he, at least, deserves a second chance without chasing him (again) with the period that he lost his temper. Personally i think there has happened something that totally triggered him.
Therefor i propose to be a little more forgiving to him.

Can XOJO staff lock this thread or otherwise rename it “Brad’s Thread” and move it to Off-Topic. Come on, the guy has been gone for years now and there are still conversations about this. How are any of these conversations really “on topic” for XOJO?