Allow Drag setting in ListBox no longer available?

Hello Anthony, I hope you are travelling well (in this crazy year).

Thank you for the update, I was unaware that reorder rows / columns was available within a single GraffitiWebGrid (nice). I read your blog post (that mentioned your web 1 shim) with great interest.

I wonder if Amy could achieve her goal in a single GraffitiWebGrid (leaving a dividing row, between her two record sets (thinking vertically rather than side by side).

It might be possible, but I donā€™t think it would be intuitive for the user and the code would beā€¦interesting?

1 Like

And those << / >> buttons are my workaround.

1 Like

Happy to help!

I think that the buttons would be the quickā€™nā€™dirty way to make this happenā€¦ because drag and drop is not always compatible with mobile devices, and blind people would have a harder time with a drag and drop.

I actually GOT drag to work with web container controlsā€¦ now I just need to figure out how to get the text and style to copy over to the container control that i drag on to.

If there is a way to EMBED the actual container control that I just dragged into the container control that I dragged /from/, then that would work, too!

*For the video I used VideoProc and for the conversion from MP4 to GIF I used an app from the Windows Store called Video to GIF Maker.

For the cRow container control, I had the Open event run the following code:

Me.AllowTextDrag(15)
Me.AcceptTextDrop(15)

I tried the following code on the DropObject event handler code:

Var sstringh As String
sstringh = Obj.Text
Label1.Text=sstringh

Totally not sure what I am doing wrong here
-____-