Add additional activation to license?

Hi all,

I own professional and currently use it actively on a MacBookPro and a MacMini thereby eating up the two activations.

Is it possible to purchase an additional activation?

The jump from pro to pro+ is HUGE. IE more than double the price of pro. It seems logic to me that Xojo would offer the ability to add additional activations, maybe to some limit to a pro license.

Pro comes with 3 activations, so where is the problem?

And you can install xojo on more computers without license.

2 Likes

You can always (temporary) deautohorize one of the activated license via the Xojo website.
See menu Hi → Licenses → Manage
Bij authorize and deauthorize you can use it on multiple machines.
(I have an authorized MacBook Pro and an authorized Mac mini. I switch with the 3rd license in Windows (Parallels) that I have on both my Mac computers.)

2 Likes

Interesting… My license on Xojo only shows TWO spots for pro.

As far as de-auth/re-auth, the point is to NOT have to do that. I am willing to pay a small fee to have the extra license.

As Christian says, if I actually get three then I am set. If I am only getting two then I will put in a support request to fix that.

Are you talking about the Xojo license web page when you login to Xojo.com?

If that is the case, it shows 2 because those are the machines logged in. If you use another machine it will show 3. I just did a test and that just happened, my Pro license reported 2, then run Xojo in another computer and now it shows 3.

Yes. So I will give it a shot. I may have just never tried more than two. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s certainly 3 for Pro, Desktop, Web, Mobile are 2: