ABXPlay 0.7 (Alpha release)

Hi All,

This is the first alpha release of ABXPlay! For now it is closed source as I want to keep control over changes and bugs, but it will probably be open source when the final version arrives.

ABXPlay is an advanced WebGL control for Xojo with a fall back to a HTML5 Canvas if the browser does not support WebGL.

Features:
Drawing of primitives (line, rectangles, circles, arcs, polygons, curves, …)
Sprites and Textures
Container objects that group primitives and other containers
Scaling, Alpha, Rotation, Position Tweening for all Containers
Drag/Drop of Containers
Multi user events
Audio support
Emitters
Spritesheets and Spines
Javascript injection
Filters and Shaders
Text (fonts, Google fonts and Bitmap fonts)
Basic DOM object support

Experimental
Basic Box2D support
Basic TMX support

Included is the help, all the examples shown in the previous posts with source code and of course the ABXPlay engine/control.

You can download alpha 0.7 here .
The help is included in the download, but can also be consulted here

For those who followed the advantures of our South Park friends, You’ll notice a final chapter. Although Chef solved the Kenny Ghost problem, it seems Eric still is suffering a bit. When he want’s to play some football (yes, I mean football, not soccer), one Kenny keeps giving him trouble!

This illustrates some basic Box2D support. (Physics engine, Collisions, Joints).

Notes:

• If you create a new project, make sure the control is locked on all sides of the window
  • Set the properties on the control in the inspector (like the view properties, if it should be interactive, the Scaletype, etc…)
  • Assets should be copied in the subfolder \Assets\ next to your project.
  • Make sure also the \Engines\ folder is next to your project!
  • To test another example, change the ‘DefaultWebPage’ to another one of the example WebPages.

But most of all, have fun with it!

Alwaysbusy
Alwaysbusy’s Corner

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Apologies for the typos, but it seems I can’t edit this post anymore. Help won’t probably be any better :slight_smile: