2021r1 weblistbox row heights?

Since 2020r21 weblistbox height was HUGE, so I found a fix using WebListBoxStyleRenderer

But in 2021r1 it does not work anymore as it used to. So how can I set row heights? You need a 24" display to see 20 listbox rows…

Can you share the code and how it looks in 2020 and 2021?

I’m sure someone will help you.

I am able to format them using WebListBoxStyleRenderer, but I can’t get the cell value.

I tried getting CellValueAt(listbox1.SelectedRowIndex, 0) and listbox1.SelectedRowValue

I get a JSON formatted string like this instead of cell value.

{“padding-top”:“0”,“padding-bottom”:“0”,“xojo_target”:“cell”,“xojo_value”:“Earth”,"_xojo_type":“Xojo-Style”}

Why are rows so large by default that they need this tricky formatting anyway?

If your code worked with 2020 but not with 2021 maybe @Greg_O_Lone can comment on the changes made.

I can’t find an easy way to change that, I thought I did here:

but Xojo framework is calculating the scroll area based on the default height so it shows a lot of space below the last item. Sorry.

But seriously how to read the value of the cell in a weblistbox that is formatted with WebListBoxStyleRenderer ?

I get a JSON formatted string like this instead of text that is in the cell. And without that renderer hack the rows are HUGE.

{“padding-top”:“0”,“padding-bottom”:“0”,“xojo_target”:“cell”,“xojo_value”:“Earth”,"_xojo_type":“Xojo-Style”