Deployed Web app examples

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Lars L

19 Nov 2015 Europe (Germany, Chemnitz)

I can't see any familiar UI-elements. Sure, there is a dialog, a toolbar and a lot of other controls. But they are normal web-controls and are not xojo-only.

This is a regular interface with regular controls.

sorry :)

3. ronaldo f

19 Nov 2015 Philippines

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the information.

I'm Microsoft Visual Studio user before and I didn't see same UI on their default control.
    So I believed I need to understand deeply the magic of CSS to create same STRIPE UI.

And for beginners like me, XOJO is the best DEV TOOLS to create same UI made by STRIPE.COM because I don't need to understand CSS anymore.

That's what im pointing on my recent post.

4. Michel B

19 Nov 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 2 years ago

@ronaldoflorendo What??? I dont have any intention to hijack this thread. Im just showing that there is commercial online application that is familiar with XOJO UI.

Hijacking a thread is exactly what you are doing. Please stop. This thread is meant for Xojo developers to introduce their work. Not for discussing other tools or other sites.

@ronaldoflorendo I'm Microsoft Visual Studio user before and I didn't see same UI on their default control.
    So I believed I need to understand deeply the magic of CSS to create same STRIPE UI.

And for beginners like me, XOJO is the best DEV TOOLS to create same UI made by STRIPE.COM because I don't need to understand CSS anymore.

That's what im pointing on my recent post.

Please discontinue this irrelevant discussion. Can't you please stop derailing the conversation ? Why is so hard to understand that you can start your own thread about what you are interested in ?

Please read https://forum.xojo.com/4307-forum-etiquette-and-notices where it is clearly stated :

• Do not continually hi-jack conversations to bring the discussion off-topic.

5. ronaldo f

19 Nov 2015 Philippines

Got it!

Sorry guys.

6. Tomas J

19 Nov 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)
    Edited 2 years ago

Well last month I've written a small Web App (nothing really special and took me just 2 hours).
    It "calculates" the risk of carburator freezing of Aircraft Engines and shows it visually.
    First Input Field is current Temperature, 2nd Input Field is the Dew Point.
    Sorry all texts in German and of course in Celsius not Fahrenheit.

To open the App you have to click on the link or image in my blog:

http://ul-fluglehrer.de/blog/files/20151021-vergaservereisung-app.html

-image-

7. Albin K

19 Nov 2015 Europe (Sweden, Jönköping)
    Edited 2 years ago

For some time now I've been working on a template(administration system) that will be used to build custom systems on.
    This is what the systems administrator sees and the custom build is what the users sees.
    It has support for account privileges, secure password handling, reset password through link account image upload and 2 Step verification and all that stuff. All icons are SVG to look crisp on retina displays.
    Runs beautifully behind HAproxy.

-image-

8. Albin K

20 Nov 2015 Europe (Sweden, Jönköping)
    Edited 2 years ago

Addition to above: It has support for both Swedish and English so the visitor can select what language hen wants.

9. Tomas J

20 Nov 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)
    Edited 2 years ago

... and today I've updated my Software Hangarbox. It's a combination of both, a desktop software and a stand alone web server running the web-Interface as service/daemon. I post just the dashboard of the Web App here, more Screenshots can be found on my Hangarbox Gallery .

-image-

An Online-Demo will follow soon... I try to make it before XOJO CON London...

10. Now, we use XOJO Web for make a good game's Web Admin System:

11. -image-

12. -image-

-image-

-image-

13. Valéry T

22 Dec 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Aix les bains, France

@Tomas J
    What calendar control did you use (specially for webapp) ?
    Thanks

14. Tomas J

22 Dec 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)

Simple XOJO built-in WeblistBox for this view:
    -image-

Jeremie Leroy Weblistbox for this view:
    -image-

15. @Tomas J Simple XOJO built-in WeblistBox for this view:
    -image-

Jeremie Leroy Weblistbox for this view:
    -image-

Maybe we can trade some library code with code.

16. Tomas J

26 Jan 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)

Well another smaller WebApp: It's calculating the Run-Up start distance of light and small aircrafts under various runway conditions (like wet grass, mud, snow etc.). With the help of XOJO it just took 2 hours to develop, most time spend on debugging. Sorry in german only, enjoy!

http://jakobssystems.net/webapps/startruncalc/startruncalc.cgi

-image-

17. Tomas J

9 Mar 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)

Another small WebApp launched today. it helps me in teaching sportpilots. It's calculating a wind corretion angle for navigation purposes. You can start it here:

http://jakobssystems.net/webapps/wind3eck/wind3eck.cgi

Enjoy!
    (Sorry everything in german, again)

-image-

18. Alexis C

9 Mar 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Puerto Rico, USA

Hi olivier vidal

What Libs you use for the Web POS

19. 12 months ago

Christian M

7 Dec 2016 Pre-Release Testers Germany

Hello,
    for a local school I built a website to run their chemistry-quiz in this advent season. The participants are kids from the same school and from other schools in the area. The questions and answers to the quiz are prepared and filmed by a group of kids and their chemistry-teacher. From December 1. to December 24. each day a new question will appear on the site. Kids can register and participate and also win some mall prizes (the answers of the kids are saved to a database).
    The last two years there was a physics-quiz (and I also built the website then). With Xojo-Web I built the interactive part of the site (the quiz-page, registration form, contact form). The web apps are embedded into the normal html page with the help of iframes. The site will be online until mid-January 2017.

Quizz: http://www.scheffold-gymnasium.de/advent/experiments/experiments.html
    Registration form: http://www.scheffold-gymnasium.de/advent/register/register.html
    Contact form: http://www.scheffold-gymnasium.de/advent/contact/contact.html

20. 11 months ago

Eduardo G

20 Dec 2016 Pre-Release Testers Europe (Madrid, Spain)

This is a nice thread.

I finally am taking a dive into Xojo Web apps (finally working in a company willing to give it a go) and seeing some of these implementations gives me tons of ideas. I only wish some older examples had included screenshots, as the websites are now gone.

21. 6 months ago

Here's a system which uses a chrome extension and a xojo-based web database application: www.familymoviefilters.com

or Sign Up to reply!