@erin j It is checked and it is also greyed out... So, I can not uncheck it.
Try a different computer, this is a setting that's local to your computer. I do not know where it is stored, so I don't know how to undo it.
Actually, there is something you can check.
- Make sure your built application is running.
- Download my App Report (https://ohanaware.com/appreport/ ).
- Open App Report.
- Select your application in the sidebar.
- Select "Info.plist" from the View menu, and look for NSHighResolutionCapable in the list.
- Select "Preferences" from the view menu and also look for "NSHighResolutionCapable" in that list.
- Select "Extra Attributes" from the view menu and see if there's anything there.
If you'd like me to take a look, click on the Share button, select send as e-mail, then send it to support at ohanaware.com.