Label text ???? Setting the same

Hello.

How on earth do I use a label to convey a paragraph of more of text for a splash screen?

I mean. How do I in code do this, and how do I code line breaks? As in VB it would be VbCrLf or whatever is equal to the same in xojo?

I assume the labels text property, or value property is how you set the text such as lblMyLabel.text = “text” or lblMyLabal.value = " Text" …

MultiLine

End Of Line

Label1.Multiline = True

Lavel1.Value = Line_1 + EndofLine + Line_2…

Brian was a few milliseconds faster :wink:

Thanks Brian and Sasha. I happen to be staying with a friend who doesn’t have wifi ( can you believe it ) and so I can’t look at the online help files. Sorry for the question that normally I wouldn’t have to ask. I am going to have to download all the help locally on my disk when I get home…
Again. Thanks a bunch.
Tim
Memphis TN. USA…

[quote=493953:@Tim Lee]Thanks Brian and Sasha. I happen to be staying with a friend who doesn’t have wifi ( can you believe it ) and so I can’t look at the online help files. Sorry for the question that normally I wouldn’t have to ask. I am going to have to download all the help locally on my disk when I get home…
Again. Thanks a bunch.
Tim
Memphis TN. USA…[/quote]
Open Xojo and go to Edit —> Options and set help for local documentation then switch it back when you have Internet access