what to we expect on web 2020?

Hi Guys,

Currently, I am still using Xojo release 2019 1.1 and I am very satisfied with it. I am holding my money to renew my license and for the update for my 3rd party plugins.

Is it right to presume that Android on Xojo and Web 2 on Xojo will be released very soon?

With your Pro licence, you should have access to the Testers section. If not, it is an easy fix if you contact Xojo. There, you can download pre-release builds and see for yourself the state of the nation. You will know pretty much what is coming in 2020R1.

nobody knows when android appear and its usable.
i advise you to join the testers and see the web api 2.0 progress first-hand.

Check the roadmap:
https://documentation.xojo.com/resources/roadmap.html

[quote=491048:@ronaldo florendo]Hi Guys,

Currently, I am still using Xojo release 2019 1.1 and I am very satisfied with it. I am holding my money to renew my license and for the update for my 3rd party plugins.

Is it right to presume that Android on Xojo and Web 2 on Xojo will be released very soon?[/quote]

My take on Android being released soon: “Einstein taught us: It’s all ‘relative’”

Does this mean, we might have a major release by the 3rd quarter of this year? or the end of this year?

You might :slight_smile: if you want to participate to make sure that it will do the things that are most important to you then you should update your license and join the testers! No guarantees that what is most important to you will be whats most important to them of course, but to have a say in the matter is worth it! More people testing and expressing which things need to be addresses earlier is always a good thing!

That’s the million dollar question.