uploading crt file to xojo cloud server

1. In the User Guide ‘SSL for Standalone Web Apps’ it is explained how to create a certificate and also that the certificate should be uploaded using ‘Copy Files Build Automation Step’. When reading this I assumed there was some option within XOJO build to ‘add’ a crt file. But I couldn’t find one. So now I assume it is through some shell commands with my server in the xojo cloud. Can anyone enlighten me how to do this? (As far as I know I have a have no password to enter the server)

2. For this test phase I would like to use the example crt file from the user guide. Is that possible?

[quote=486783:@Dick Bierman]1. In the User Guide ‘SSL for Standalone Web Apps’ it is explained how to create a certificate and also that the certificate should be uploaded using ‘Copy Files Build Automation Step’. When reading this I assumed there was some option within XOJO build to ‘add’ a crt file. But I couldn’t find one. So now I assume it is through some shell commands with my server in the xojo cloud. Can anyone enlighten me how to do this? (As far as I know I have a have no password to enter the server)

1. For this test phase I would like to use the example crt file from the user guide. Is that possible?[/quote]
    Do you have a domain name pointing at your Xojo Cloud server? If so, it would be easier to just use the control panel on our website to set up a LetsEncrypt certificate.

It’s free.