SVG support as open source

As contribution to community, I released SVGDocument as opensource in GitHub. There are others add-ons to support SVG, but my implementation could be used as interactive maps in a canvas like:

Can see a video here.

Open the “SVGDocumentTest” project and run (on mac, change to 64bit) tested from 2011r4 to 2019r3 Windows(7,8,10), Mac(10.15) and console.

Your read me says:

good job, just mirrored your repo

Hope it is useful. for the next commit I’ll change the map, Greenland are BIG!, I notice just when I see the picture and it’s wrong, but is the svg map I found it.

[quote=485876:@Greg O’Lone]Your read me says:[/quote] 2019r9.1

:slight_smile: I’ll change this too, …when I saw the pandemic maps, I thought: “I can do that in xojo!” (the maps I mean), so maybe my unconscious betrayed me.

Well, it’s used for information about pandemic, but you have right it’s not a pandemic map, it’s just a world map.

[quote=485983:@Bernardo Monsalve]Hope it is useful. for the next commit I’ll change the map, Greenland are BIG!, I notice just when I see the picture and it’s wrong, but is the svg map I found it.
[/quote]
It’s a Mercator Projection, which projects the sphere onto a cylinder. It makes things look bigger closer to the poles.

Yes! I reading about Mercator, I have one with less distortion, but not looks good.