Web 2.0 video today?

1. last week

Garry P

Mar 26 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Torquay, UK)

Just wondering when the Web 2.0 video is going live? It strikes me as the most anticipated.

2. @Garry P Just wondering when the Web 2.0 video is going live? It strikes me as the most anticipated.

Hence why it's not been posted yet I suspect.......

3. Norman P

Mar 26 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro outside enjoying the fresh air

it was briefly posted the other day but I suspect it wasnt the right one as it was only 8 minutes or so

4. David C

Mar 26 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Derby, ITM

Get a time machine, fly to China, stop the virus, fly to Nashville, return to yesterday, you will now have seen the presentation. How was it?

5. Rich H

Mar 26 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Good news here, with introduction to Workers.. time travel is now possible :)

6. James S

Edited last week

Just in case posting to the internet actually does affect reality (all current evidence to the contrary) I would be willing to perform unnatural acts (from a safe distance) to get my hands on a copy of the IDE that includes the Web2.0 stuff :)

7. Norman P

@James S Just in case posting to the internet actually does affect reality (all current evidence to the contrary) I would be willing to perform unnatural acts (from a safe distance) to get my hands on a copy of the IDE that includes the Web2.0 stuff :)

lets see if I canget the time travel tenses right :)

you got it next thursday

8. James S

Edited last week

I am the ghost of Christmas Future Perfect Subjunctive! I will show you what would have happened were you not to get a copy of Xojo with Web2.0 by next Thursday!

9. Norman P

talk to geoff :)

or Sign Up to reply!