Installation Trouble

In the past 6 months I have seen a number of distributions coming up with an error when you install Xojo on them. The error is
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
xojo2019r3.1: Depends: libwebkit2gtk-4(>=1.0.0) but it is not installable or libwebkit2gtk-3 (>= 1.0.0) but is not installable or
libwebkitgtk-3.0-0 (>= 1.0.0) but is not installable.

I first encountered this when MX linux (a debian variant) upgraded. I have since seen it on POPOS (ubuntu) Is it possible to include these dependencies in the deb file?

Some distros where it does work are Linux Mint, and Zorin which are the some of the most resource intensive linux distros out there. For now I dual boot to Windows for development, but would love to stay on the linux side of the world.

I know that Linux distros are like coffee blends in that everyone has their favorite - and that’s one of the things that makes Linux great, but there is a big difference between a development machine and a daily driver. Build a development system that works and is stable and then test your built apps on those daily driver platforms using the remote debugger.

My daily driver is a homebrew, bare minimum Desktop, but it’s not great as a development system without a LOT of manual changes that I don’t need for my daily use (mail, browsing, Steam/Proton gaming), therefore I use CentOS and Mint for my build machines and then test on 14 different other distros. That’s been working great for quite a few years.

And this is a bit of an odd statement - that you would leave Linux to use the bloated OS that is Windows, yet call those Linux distros “resource intensive” - :S . I dual boot between Windows 10 Pro and Linux Mint 19 on one of my dev boxes and Mint is far more lightweight than Windows on that same system. Of course, I use far more than Xojo on those systems, but even comparing Xojo to Xojo, VS Code to VS Code, or even DaVinci Resolve to DaVinci Resolve is like comparing a VW Beetle to a Porsche Cayman S when I switch.