I sort of asked this question before - here https://forum.xojo.com/57588-special-compilation-request-to-xojo/p1#p467818
But I'd like to ask this. It's been months since I reported this, and I put in a Feedback thing Feedback Case #58654 That's what Norman advised.
I know I'm no one special, and I'm probably the ONE PERSON in the world with this issue. And I'm patient, I know Xojo has better things to do. But should I just wait, and wait, and wait? This is serious for me - once I can't copy-protect a Xojo binary because of this, all of a sudden I can't do anything for my customers. I just have to waste my time hacking until I come up with a binary that actually wraps (if it ever does). And I can't release a non-protected binary to anyone in the public.
I have the copy-protection company - PACE - willing to work with Xojo on a moments notice, but I can't get Xojo's attention apparently by going in the "font door" (Feedback). It just says "Reviewed" and I fear - because it's just me - it'll stay there forever.
Any ideas? This is a real serious issue for me.