XOJO Workshop - UK

If you are looking to meetup with other members of the XOJO community in the UK, then you may be interested in joining one of our free workshops.

We provide an opportunity for XOJO users to sit around a table, discuss their applications, show and tell (short versions), identify problems and hopefully find solutions. Knowledge is shared about plugins and toolboxes that others are using to enhance software development with XOJO.

We also welcome presenters to participate via video conference if they are not able to join us in person.

Our next workshop is on Thursday 5th March 2020 at HiruMed Ltd, Integer Park, Common Hill, Cricklade, Wiltshire, SN6 6HA, UK.

If you would be interested in joining one of our workshops or presenting via video conference, please send an email to Bill Kearney and Paula Roberts: info@codinginthecotswolds.co.uk

Note: Due to the format for the day and the size of the room, we have limited spaces.

I’ll join this meeting. See you!

Joining remote would be great. Since I know the boy and girl organizing and the Xojo friends out there i know there is a lot to learn and friendship. Getting to this nice place in the countryside is a bit of a difficult for just a day, so remote attending this time is very much appreciated.

This week :slight_smile:

Can’t make this one :frowning: as I fly to New York Wednesday, :slight_smile:

We got a few give aways for attendees:

I am attending remote. Thanks to Paula making all the technique working.

11 people here in the room.

Joost and later Geoff are added via video chat.

David Cox just gave a preview of his Xojo.Connect talk “How to Write a Xojo Application That Runs Everywhere” which shows how to share code between desktop, mobile and web projects to deliver quickly. Also shows how to do sync with databases over his own routines implemented with Zip compression and AES encryption over HTTP socket for all 3 targets.

I would recommend everyone to attend the session at the conference.

Next on the agenda is @Geoff Perlman :slight_smile:

Thanks everybody for this educational day and social gathering.

We finish with dinner :slight_smile:

Thanks all for attending and Paula & Paul for organizing.

Thank you all for joining us today and for all your input. It was lovely to see you all.