App Refresh

I have the following code in a of multiple canvases that are being used as a pan gesture menu system but when the app is put into the background and then brought back to being the active app the font defaults to be small.

Do I need to redraw this somewhere else?

g.FillColor=KMenuTextColor
g.LineColor=KMenuTextColor
g.LineWidth=2
g.DrawLine(0,me.Height,me.Width,me.Height)
IF ISIPAD then
g.TextFont = new iOSFont(“Futura”, 20)
else
g.TextFont = new iOSFont(“Futura”, 15)
end if’Menu 3
g.DrawTextBlock(“Follow a Pro”, me.Height,me.Height*3/4, me.Width,me.Height, iOSTextAlignment.Left, False)
g.DrawImage(ExtensionsXC.ColoredIcon(SFMenuIcon50 ,KiconColor),0,0,me.Height-4,me.Height-4)

Maybe in .activate envent use canvas.invalidate?

No that doesn’t seem to hold the font size. All canvas text blocks shrink.

I tried adding 2 more canvases to the menu system and they don’t draw in the larger font at all and immediately revert to small text??

[quote=470299:@Martin Fitzgibbons]No that doesn’t seem to hold the font size. All canvas text blocks shrink.

I tried adding 2 more canvases to the menu system and they don’t draw in the larger font at all and immediately revert to small text??[/quote]

Try “Futura-Regular” it needs the postScriptName or Fullname of the font. Otherwise it’s probably a bug.

One of these:

No that doesn’t seem to be the problem. I think it is more a constraint that I had set. For some reason I had put that in a socket that was downloading a file for the app but probably need to put it in the activate event?