Paddle and PayPal

Hi Folks,

Has anyone noticed an issue with Paddle connecting to Paypal for the past few days? I’ve been trying to renew my App Wrapper license, but the Paddle site never connects to the Paypal server. I tried from another vendor’s product sold via Paddle, and the same thing is occurring, so I don’t believe that it’s @Sam Rowlands code.

It happened before. Pure Paddle’s incompetence. I had to get in touch with Sam to arrange for Paypal payment.

This sort of failure can easily turn off customers.

I am sorry about this, I am sure I recently fixed this… It’s probably changed since I fixed it also :frowning:

Yeah I did, 3.10 in September. If you’re running an older version, you can download the latest version from here.
https://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/appWrapper3.dmg

Do you get the PayPal log-in page?

[quote=469080:@Tim Jones]Hi Folks,

Has anyone noticed an issue with Paddle connecting to Paypal for the past few days? I’ve been trying to renew my App Wrapper license, but the Paddle site never connects to the Paypal server. I tried from another vendor’s product sold via Paddle, and the same thing is occurring, so I don’t believe that it’s @Sam Rowlands code.[/quote]

Ate you sure it’s not that the popup is blocked in the browser?

Paddle changed the way it handles PayPal. Previously it was all happening in one window. Now it opens an extra window for the PayPal login/payment. So you need to add little code to handle this.

I was running 3.6-ish, but I’d already used my CC directly to update.

Sorry about that.