How to prevent the contextual menu to show when a specific cell is clicked?

Hello,

My WebListBox has 2 columns: the first shows a list of users and the second shows basic permissions: {None, read only, read&write, write only}. I want the user to be able to change the value of the 2nd column.
Since there’s no way to popup a WebMenuItem automatically, the only way I found was to use the ContextualMenu property. When the user clicks a cell in the 2nd column, I show the menu using the CellClick event with “me.PresentContextualMenu” (not yet tested, but I expect it to work).

However, the user can show the contextual menu using a right-click. If (s)he clicks the 2nd column, there’s no problem, but if (s)he clicks on the first one, the menu item has no meaning (I would either prevent displaying the contextual menu or disable all items). With the “concept” of executing on the server and showing on the browser, I understand there’s no way to “return true” in the CellClick event; however, I see no way to get an event before the contextual menu would be shown to, e.g., set ContextualMenu=nil right before the click happens (to prevent the menu to be shown).

Almost done, but this remains a big issue. What may I do?