XOJO.CONNECT 2020 Schedule questions

Any chance there can be more detail about

All About The New Web Framework 2.0 - Greg O’Lone
Android Development with Xojo, Part 1 - Travis Hill & Paul Lefebvre
Android Development with Xojo Part 2 - Travis Hill & Paul Lefebvre

Is it expected there will be actual demos we can try etc or the same “here’s whats coming” we’ve seen for the last few XDC’s ?

This will seriously influence whether or no I recommend to my clients whether they attend or not

Something like beta today or a 2020r1 with those just before the conference would be nice.

Though we don’t publicly state our release schedule or expected dates, you can review our priorities on the Xojo Roadmap to understand how things are likely to be released. As we already announced, iOS Dark Mode is coming in 2019r3… Android and Web Framework 2.0 will have had almost an entire year since the previous conference, so it won’t be the same presentation. :slight_smile:

last years wasnt the same as the year before or the year before that but here we are wondering if there will be something we can get in our hands
that would be useful to know if that is anticipated as that would be a big enticement

note I’m not asking for a “YES IT WILL DEFINITELY be there” more a “we sure expect there will be something” understanding that there are always things that arent forseen that can affect shedules

I understand and I would love to be able to officially tell you one way or the other. While I cannot say that, what I can say is if those things are important to you, this conference will be very interesting to you.

I understand why saying “we intend to have a …” is problematic BUT it certainly would help raise interest since Android & Web 2.0 have been at each of the 3 previous XDC’s with no release yet
Knowing that the intent IS to have an alpha/beta at Connect would go a long way to stoking interest

If Web Framework 2.0 is important to you, this is one Xojo Conference you will not want to miss. I can say no more. :slight_smile: