Build for App Store Trouble (again)

I’ve had this working before, but it’s all broken again.
Right now I can run in the iOS simulator
I can build and copy to my phone/iPad
But I can’t build for the App Store. I do have a distribution profile installed, and validated that it’s working in Xcode.

I know a lot of you have seen something like this before. I read all the threads and have tried everything.
I’m happy to wipe out all my certificates and profiles and start again if that’s what it takes (this will be the 2nd time).

Also, can anyone tell me why I have two identically named teams showing up in Xojo. Is one just the personal team even though it doesn’t say that?

The error message I get when building is as follows:

[quote]The operation couldn’t be completed. 2019-11-27 12:12:43.028 xcodebuild[12440:320706] [MT] IDEDistribution: -[IDEDistributionLogging _createLoggingBundleAtPath:]: Created bundle at path ‘/var/folders/fr/8zp1lr_x1gvdjk1xm1ly7q6c0000gn/T/myPace_2019-11-27_12-12-43.028.xcdistributionlogs’.
error: exportArchive: No profiles for ‘com.hal4d.mypace’ were found

Error Domain=IDEProfileLocatorErrorDomain Code=1 “No profiles for ‘com.hal4d.mypace’ were found” UserInfo={IDEDistributionIssueSeverity=3, NSLocalizedDescription=No profiles for ‘com.hal4d.mypace’ were found, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Store provisioning profiles matching ‘com.hal4d.mypace’. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild.}

[/quote]

If someone can get on the phone or FaceTime and help me fix this, I’ll pay $100 on the spot.
I’ve lost about 24h on this, and I’ve had enough.

You may have duplicate certificates in your keychain, remove the oldest ones. And re-login into your xcode - preferences - account.
Then download manual profiles. After that restart xojo (2019R2.1 with latest xcode 11.2 out of my head)

I’ve done that 3 or 4 times now.
I’m either missing something, or something is corrupted in my system.

am I supposed to use the same certificate for both development and distribution profiles?

I think I got it. I had to wipe EVERYTHING out and start again.
Ug.

same with me :frowning: … Technical description exactly what you discribe …