MBS Plugins updated for Xojo 2019r2.1

to avoid someone missing it, let me duplicate our blog post from earlier this week:

Xojo Inc. just released the version 2019r2.1 of Xojo. You can download it on their website.

MBS Xojo Plugins in version 19.5 have been updated to handle changes for API 2.0 in Xojo 2019r2.1.

See our older blog post: MBS Plugins updated for Xojo 2019r2

Due to a change in PreparedStatement interface we had to update our SQLPreparedStatementMBS class in the MBS Xojo SQL Plugin. As we also updated APIs for some functions to better support MacOS Catalina, improved variant and DateTime handling in the 19.5 plugins, please makes sure you use the latest plugins for 2019r2 and 2019r2.1.

We are happy to see the refinements made for API 2.0 and look forward on what’s coming for 2019r3 or 2020r1.

Check our QuickLook Plugin for Xojo to see which project is made with what Xojo version. We currently have 12 versions of Xojo installed and in use for various projects.

Back to Xojo again (after spending the last 4 months in Blazor) and finding my projects stopped working because of that problem. Are my options to drop back to Xojo 2.0 or to buy an MBS upgrade? Or is there a third way to fix this problem?

Thanks.

you can keep using an older Xojo version with older plugins.