I started using Xojo 11 years ago. I bought the first license of RealBasic in 2008, then update to Xojo in 2013. And then I bought other updates over the years. I'm not talking about only this latest update to 2019r2, but in general.
Take a look here at all the deprecated things over time http://docs.xojo.com/Resources:Deprecations
Can you imagine how many times we had to rewrite the code?
I don't understand in this release some simple things, for example:
- Why "var" and no longer "dim"?
- TextFiled, why "value" and no longer "text"?
- Array, why "LastRowIndex" and no longer "Ubound"?
And I don't understand why after lots of updates and yet:
- There isn't simple and quick bookmark management like Visual Studio.
- You can't change the code in debug running, but you have to stop, change and restart.
- The main toolbar takes up a lot of space and has very few features.