registerMBSPlugin doesn't work

I have Windows10 (64Bit), MBSPlugins 19.4 and Xojo 2019R2:
Error:
There is more than one method with this name but this does not match any of the available signatures.
registerMBSPlugin()

END OF ERROR MESSAGE

RegistrationGlobalsMBS.RegisterMBSPlugin(name As string, product As string, enddate As integer, serial As string) As boolean
registerMBSPlugin should be available when “MBS Main Plugin” is loaded. This plugin is shown in the “loaded Plugins” window.
Also “RemoteControlMBS” shown an error:
Expected a type name but found module RemoteControlMBS instead
dim p as RemoteControlMBS

The code that I use in my project are working on 2019R1.1. Clear Cache doesn’t help.

Did you install MBS Xojo Main Plugin? Does it load and show in about dialog?
Did you copy the registerMBSPlugin call from the license email?

Please do not paste it on the forum!

Do you have the MBS SQL Plugin installed?

MBS Xojo Main Plugin => yes
registerMBSPlugin => yes
MBS SQL Plugin => no

I didn’t copy any code from forum or documentation and I also clear all code with “clear invisible ascii characters”. My App runs without any problem in debug and build mode with Xojo2019R1.1. The only thins that I have changed is to convert all API1 to API2 on any controls. Also I have downloaded the MBS Plugins new and copy the plugins from the zip file into the plugin folder.

After copy “MBS SQL Plugin” to plugins folder and restart Xojo, I can see all required plugins are loaded, but I got the same error:
Expected a type name but found module RemoteControlMBS instead
MBSPluginRegistration.PluReg, line 7
There is more than one method with this name but this does not match any of the available signatures.
registerMBSPlugin(x, y, z, a+b)

This can’t work as RemoteControlMBS is a module and not a class.

That’s got a return value doesn’t it? Are you using Call?

usually you put it in an IF statement, so you can show a message:

if not registerMBSPlugin(name, "MBS Complete", endDate, Serial) then MsgBox "MBS Plugin serial not valid?" end if

Okay, register returns boolean fixes my problem and I will take a look into RemoteControlMBS.

Thank you for your support.

I have the same problem. When I went from 2015 to 2019 and build new app your plugin no longer seems to work. And yes I did move the plugins into the 64bit folder for Windows under Xojo Plugin.

prepare.register.Action, line 37
Can’t find a type with this name
dim d as DNSLookupMBS

Did you download new plugins?
You should use MBS Plugin in version 19.5.

Thank you. Yes. I did. but still the same problem. I get these errors that do not show when I run from V2015r2.2
Examples:
prepare.register.Action, line 38
This item does not exist
d=LookupHostbyNameMBS(“google.com”)

prepare.register.Action, line 38
Type mismatch error. Expected class DNSLookupMBS, but got Int32
d=LookupHostbyNameMBS(“google.com”)

Mac or Windows?

Does Xojo load any plugin or is in quarantine?

Did you clear the Cache?

Christian. Yes, plugins load. But I now get a too old warning. I will send you my details in private. I actually did yesterday, but the forum system has removed it. So I will send by email to you.

A ten year old license key will not work with Current plugins.

Please buy a new license.