MBS Xojo Conference: Follow up

Hello,

Thank you for attending the conference.

We’ve emailed everyone with download links for the conference material.
If you miss your login, please contact us soon.

Roundup to The Tipcontrol Project

The Tipcontrol Project is a really interesting one for the most of us in the Xojo community. Its enormous potential in simplifying the process to deliver an IoT project and the stunning time to market is convincing.
What do you think about tipcontrol?
Reply to a few questions on https://news.tipcontrol.com/xojo2019 to support these guys.

See you next year at Xojo.Connect in Hashville!

https://www.xojo.com/xdc/

As visitor of the European Xojo conference, you can can get the $799 USD ticket price if you book within a month after this conference. Please contact hello@xojo.com if you like to use this offer.

You can use Coupon code MBS2019 for:

• 20% on all MBS licenses.
  • 20% on AprendeXojo products / services
  • 20% on XDevMag
  • 20% on all the Extension for iOS from Falco Software
  • 20% on LibXL licenses

I uploaded a zip Archive with some photos to the download area.

[quote=460447:@Christian Schmitz]See you next year at Xojo.Connect in Hashville!
[/quote]
“Hashville!” Is that legal?

I can get you probably some nice hash browns in a nearby restaurant in Nashville :slight_smile:

Isn’t that nash browns?

I’m pretty sure you’ll get arrested if you try to smoke Nash in Hashville. Just saying.

Nash is perfectly legal! all the cool kids are doing it.

just come to canada
its legal everywhere

The videos we got are uploaded.

We got a video from my presentation from our European Xojo Developer Conference 2019 in Cologne.

Enjoy the video and see you at the coming Xojo.Connect in USA!

No sound. Seems to be a silent witness.

Which file is broken? I can always upload a newer one.

Hi Christian, I downloaded both keynotes and one of the last ones. None had sound.
Checked my system with the mp4 from Ulrich which had no problem.

I tried again. The sound is there, not very loud. You may quit QuickTime player and launch it again.

Seems like for some videos the QuickLook player doesn’t play sound.

[quote=461069:@Christian Schmitz]I tried again. The sound is there, not very loud. You may quit QuickTime player and launch it again.
Seems like for some videos the QuickLook player doesn’t play sound.[/quote]
Ok, restarting QuickTime made it working. Thanks Christian. On windows I cannot get sound working, while all my mp4 files do ok. No matter, I can review the video’s on my mac.

Stefanie made a new recording of her session:

SceneKit Plugin Presentation