Thanks Greg for the feedback.
I'm using Xojo on Windows 10, configured in French
I've tested a simple web app with a single label. It's text content is determined with a constant set as follows :
Default Value = labdefault
Type = String
Scope = Public
Localized = True
Then I have languages definitions
Default = labdefault
English = labenglish
French = labfrench
In 2019 R1.1
When I test in debug mode, the label text will be shown according to the language I choose for showing the pages for my browser.
So If I choose French, the label text will be "labfrench".
If my browser language is english, the label text will be "labenglish".
In 2019 R2
I open this project created in 2019 R1
The label will invariably show "labfrench". Changing the browser language doesn't have any impact on the language used by the label.
A project created in R2 will give the same results.
I feel like something has changed, probably involuntarily.
Thanks for looking at this issue.