Listbox row selection using arrow keys

I am trying to figure out how its possible to recover the row highlighted in a listbox when the up/down arrows are used to move the selected row on screen.
I wish to have the enter key or a ‘Show Data’ button to be pressed and that rows data be displayed.

this is easily done with the mouse click using X,Y coordinates but I can not see anything I can do using the controls inbuilt elements that allow finding a row from the highlighted line position.

and clues?

thanks

Mark

[quote=459183:@Mark Carlton]I am trying to figure out how its possible to recover the row highlighted in a listbox when the up/down arrows are used to move the selected row on screen.
I wish to have the enter key or a ‘Show Data’ button to be pressed and that rows data be displayed.

this is easily done with the mouse click using X,Y coordinates but I can not see anything I can do using the controls inbuilt elements that allow finding a row from the highlighted line position.

and clues?

thanks

Mark[/quote]
For API 1. ListBox.ListIndex will give you the row index.
-Karen

Thank you very much Karen.

placed in the ‘KeyDown’ event using ‘Keyboard’ class I now have it doing what I required.

And yes, API 1 only.

Regards

Mark