Catalina and 2019R2 : disturbing messages

“FHYATN.EHAVLTree” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“JioUEx.EHBitVector” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“wUkYhq.EHInterfaces” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“RIpODU.EHObjectArray” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“UZgNEe.EHObjectCollection” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“6xX8YO.EHObjectSet” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“hMK5mO.EHQueueStack” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“8GPoa5.EHStringArray” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“QRTlaf.EHTokenizer” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“sHarzh.TreeView” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

“CXuQJu.TreeViewConstants” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash.

These are all the dialogs I got, with 2019R2 under Catalina.

Checkbox: Report malware toApple to protect other users
[ Move to Trash ] [ Cancel ]

This is not good.

You should contact Björn :slight_smile:

BTW: I am also using his Plugins with 2019 R2 on Catalina and have zero issues.

You are right. I removed al Einhugur plugins, and the messages disappeared.

Thank you Sascha :slight_smile:

Ask @Björn Eiríksson to code sign the plugin dylibs.

They are code signed and have been for many many years obviosly. What he is looking at is the translocation issue I believe that some people had during the Xojo Beta period I would think ?

I can confirm that i had no issues with Einhugur Plugins on Catalina. Not with 2019 1.1, nor with 2019 2.

It might be useful to state the version of the plugin too when reporting problems with plugins …

… just a thought.