Change the height of an iOSContainer

Hi everyone,
I’m quite new to Xojo and I have a problem with the usage of the iOSLayoutConstraint related to the height of an iOSContainer.
I’ve created a iOSLayoutConstraint with the following code below:

Dim dilcHeight As New iOSLayoutConstraint(self, _ iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.Height, _ iOSLayoutConstraint.RelationTypes.Equal, _ Self, _ iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.Height, _ 1, _ containerHeight) self.AddConstraint(dilcHeight)

where; Self = myContainer
containerHeight = integer value

This code is successfully compiled however the height of my container doesn’t change.
Why that? What I’m doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for bad English! :smiley:

When creating the constraint your are referencing self to self and adding it to self.
That won’t work.

To define the height of a container this should work:

Dim Height As New iOSLayoutConstraint(ctrl, _ //ctrl is the iOSControl or iOSContainerControl iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.Height, _ //Setting the height iOSLayoutConstraint.RelationTypes.Equal, _ //Defining as equal to something nil, _ iOSLayoutConstraint.AttributeTypes.none, _ //None because the constraint isn't equal to another constraint 1, aHeight) //aHeight is an Integer or Double parentView.AddConstraint(height) //parentView is the iOSControl or iOSView that is the parent of ctrl