Bold in a MessageDialog?

I apologize if this has already been addressed. Search didn’t show anything relevant that I could see.
I’d just like to know if it’s possible to use bold in a MessageDialog. If so, how?

I do not found that, but why don’t you create your own ?

Display a window (at your size) with a Canvas and display the text with all available Gaphics properties.

IF you use two newline characters to separate , the top text is bold on Mac.

MsgBox "Hello"+EndOfLine+EndOfLine+"World"

The things one never knew even after years of use continues to amaze me…

Using a typical window would only work for me if I can auto-size it to fit the content. This is being used in place of a helptag fly-out.

Thanks, but I already knew about the upper line effect on Mac. I’m not building for Mac though.

you can use the messagedialog class
http://documentation.xojo.com/api/language/me.htmlssageDialog

the “message” property appears in bold
the “explaination” property appears in normal text

it works on mac win linux

edit: sorry it is bold on mac only !

I rephrase it:

The things I do not understand at first read surprise me each time that arrives. I am even able to read the first part of a sentence and skip the second part.

In that case, I was taking for certain that the "String Title in Bold" + EndOfLine + EndOfLine +_ // etc. was a community base knowledge (and/or my brain was in the clouds).

The double EndOfLine information is in the MsgBox ’sLT entry. (but I do not read it before sending my previous message).

Sorry.

By the way: while we are at unkown stuff, do you know you can copy/paste each lines of a text MsgBox (in MacOS, not checked on other platforms) ?

Useful for reports / debug (even if MsgBox do not have to be used for debug).