- Do this search: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=web+app+xojo+standalone&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
- Google's featured result looks correct "If you require easy, one-click deployment of your Xojo web apps consider using Xojo Cloud...."
- Click google's link
- you are redirected to http://developer.xojo.com/userguide/web-app-deployment-overview which just displays the "Home" page
- Go back and do the search again
- click the 2nd link which goes to https://docs.xojo.com/UserGuide:Web_App_Deployment_Overview
Xojo should put in some HTTP 301 redirects for the old to new link URLs