See you at XDC!

Join us in Las Vegas March 26-28, 2014 for the Xojo Developer Conference! We already have developers registered from all over the world and we will have a lot of new Xojo users joining us, which is really exciting! The sessions list has been finalized and will be announced very soon. Just wanted to remind everyone that if you register before November 30th, you will save $200 on registration! Guarantee your spot today - http://www.xojo.com/xdc

Also, I just got an email this morning from Expedia that they have “special rates” on flights to Las Vegas from select destinations. It’s time to plan your trip!

We had so many great session submissions this year - more than we could ever do in one conference - so the decision was really hard. But, we ended up with a great lineup for you and we even added a few extra session spots to accommodate all of the great content. Besides the content, another great benefit of attending the conference is meeting other Xojo users that you know from this forum in person! Meet me at XDC! Who else will be there?!

I will come and enjoy a week in Las Vegas.
See you there!

I’ll be there! So excited to meet Xojo developers in Vegas!

I’ll be there! I’ve never been to Las Vegas before so I’m really looking forward to it.

Bonjour. I can’t wait ! See you in Vegas.

My registration is in!

I’ll be there! I’m looking forward to it!

I’m so excited for XDC Las Vegas! See y’all there!

We have a conference? :slight_smile:

I’ll be there.

I was there this year and made a few pictures from the hotel
http://www.mbsplugins.de/archive/2013-08-26/Seven_month_till_XDC_2014/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_archive

I probably won’t be able to come.
It’s too expensive for me. :frowning:
Unless I win the lottery or somebody is willing to pay the flight ticket for me. :wink:

Planning on being there.

I’ll be there!

I’m looking forward to XDC and Las Vegas!

I’ll be there with bells on. Well, not literally bells. More like pants. Yes, I’ll be there with pants on. Not bell-bottom pants… Oh, never mind. I’ll just be there.

Well, Frankfurt to Las Vegas directly with Condor is just 700€. I would expect it not to be more expensive from Amsterdam.

Make it easy on yourself and wear a kilt :slight_smile:

[quote=39572:@Paul Sondervan]I probably won’t be able to come.
It’s too expensive for me. :frowning:
Unless I win the lottery or somebody is willing to pay the flight ticket for me. ;)[/quote]

I had planned to but got sticker shock, so highly unlikely for me now, C’est la vie. :frowning:

[quote=39566:@Geoff Perlman]We have a conference? :slight_smile:

I’ll be there.[/quote]

there be a lot of that there… Conference what? :slight_smile:

FWIW, the price of the conference basically just covers our costs.