Webkit Windows plugins

Hello,

is there any chance to get webkit on windows running flash (swf). When my page is loaded I get “This plugin is not supported”.
The documentation says:
To make plugins available to WebKit on Windows, create a folder called WebKitPlugins within your Libs folder in your application folder and place the plugins you need there.
So, I created that folder and put “FlashUtil32_0_0_216_pepper.dll” into it, but I still get “This plugin is not supported”.

Any suggestions?

can someone please just let me know if it is possible? its urgent, sorry for pushing…

Try this files:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

thanks, but still the same…

But i do not have to change anything in my program? it’s just the htmlviewer with webkit as renderer.
The “WebKitPlugins” folder was created in the “Libs” folder of my application, and then copy the plugins into that.
That is the right way? …but still saying “This plugin is not supported”

I assume you’re building it in 32bit and using a 32bit plugin and not mixing 32 with 64?
Also, what version of xojo are you using?

yes, it’s 32bit.

from the system/syswow32/Macromed/Flash there are these files to choose:
FlashUtil32_32_0_0_238_ActiveX.dll
FlashUtil32_32_0_0_238_Plugin.dll
NPSWF32_32_0_0_238.dll

i tried every single (and all together) but always “This plugin is not supported”

i know flash is outdated but this runs on a isolated kiosk pc with no internet access and no keyboard/mouse attached, only touchscreen, so security does not really matter here.

its xojo 2019.1 and the structure is

my application Folder
     my app.exe
     -- my app Resources
     -- my app Libs
        --WebKitPlugins
           FlashUtil32_32_0_0_238_ActiveX.dll
           FlashUtil32_32_0_0_238_Plugin.dll
           NPSWF32_32_0_0_238.dll