Xojo Developer meeting in New York 20th March 2020

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 weeks ago

Nick and Steffs is very good. I have been there a couple of times.

3. @ChristianSchmitz
    I sent you a PM regarding the email

JIm

4. David M

Mar 5 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Christian: Westchester County instead of NYC would be great. Definitely easier and less stressful and less $$$ than driving into the city and parking. Those coming from Long Island can drive to Yonkers as easily as NYC. Pennsylvania would be comparable (take the George off 95 and then just go a little bit north. For you, Metro North out of Grand Central to Yonkers will get you there.

I can come up with some suggestions in/around Yonkers if everyone thinks that would be preferable.

5. Christian S

Mar 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

As @Wayne G and @Jason C are not coming, it's currently between @John K and @Kem T to let us know if one can do the other day.
    Then it will be either 20th with Kem or 21st with John, but I hope one of them can do the other day and we can do the date with all.

6. Christian S

Or anyone else wants to add themselves?

7. Richard S

Mar 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

I am interested and would attend

Richard Schroeder

8. Christian S

Richard, I put you on my list. Can you also do both days? e.g. add yourself to survey.

9. Jay M

Mar 6 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Austin TX

@ChristianSchmitz The same problem exists in other places like Luxembourg city/country

Only less often.

10. 4 weeks ago

Christian S

Mar 9 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

I didn't get more messages, so I think we'll pick Friday and I will later try to reserve something and email everyone.

If you like to bring your spouse, friend or co-worker, please let us know, so we can reserve the right number of seats.
    Currently we may have 12.

11. Christian S

20th March is reserved.
    Please arrive between 6 and 7 pm as table is for 6:30pm.

I'll email everyone on my list about the location.

12. Christian S

Emails sent. If you like to be added or removed from the list, please email us.

13. Kem T

Mar 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, MVP Connecticut

Travel from EU suspended for thirty days starting Friday.

14. Christian S

Mar 12 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Do you guys want to meet without us?

15. Christian S

I emailed everyone whether they like a meeting without us.
    We'll collect the Yes/No answers and then let everyone know.

I informed the restaurant already that we two won't come.

16. Jay M

Mar 12 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Austin TX

The Sheraton Nashville Xojo Conference room rate has up to 48 hours prior free cancellations.

17. Christian S

I cancelled all hotels already. For the flights, there is no way to get through on the phone.

18. Kem T

Mar 12 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, MVP Connecticut

Conference cancelled.

19. Norman P

Mar 12 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro outside enjoying the fresh air

the post about the cancellation
    https://forum.xojo.com/58923-xojo-connect-2020-and-the-current-coronavirus-pandemic

20. Christian S

I declare the New York meeting cancelled.
    The reservation in the restaurant is cancelled.

A quick survey shows that majority of attendees decided to not come.

21. Tim J

Mar 12 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro N. Phoenix, AZ

I know this is all very disappointing, but here's to hoping everyone stays healthy enough for these events to resume in the coming year.

or Sign Up to reply!