Building for Linux ARM 32-Bit

I am currently running Xojo 2019r1.1 and have a desktop license for cross-platform builds.

I have been building applications for Linux ARM 32-bit with previous versions but just tried to build my application for Linux ARM 32-bit and got a notice that I need to purchase a single card build license.

After I click the Sign In button, the application builds but it doesn’t seem to “remember” the license - I get the same message overtime i try to build for Linus ARM 32-bit.

What am I doing wrong ?

Ron Bower

Deprecated 32 bits builds and wrong error message ?

[quote=451681:@Ron Bower]I am currently running Xojo 2019r1.1 and have a desktop license for cross-platform builds.

I have been building applications for Linux ARM 32-bit with previous versions but just tried to build my application for Linux ARM 32-bit and got a notice that I need to purchase a single card build license.

After I click the Sign In button, the application builds but it doesn’t seem to “remember” the license - I get the same message overtime i try to build for Linus ARM 32-bit.

What am I doing wrong ?

Ron Bower[/quote]
Desktop and Console Pi licenses are now free. You just need to ask…
https://www.xojo.com/store/#pi

Greg - I’vetried every way that I can think of to add a Desktop Pi License to my account but the system refuses to enable the “Place Order” button.

Can someone in the license department tell me how to get this,?

Ron Bower

Technically it is possible, but I don’t think it’s worth the effort to start a project like this.

Ron, I recently did exactly what you are trying.

I wrote to ‘hello AT Xojo.com’ and simply asked for a build licence for Pi.
very soon after I was sent an activation code and followed the instructions in the email (log into account add the code etc) and it worked immediately on the 2019r1 I had downloaded.

Mark

This: https://www.xojo.com/store/#pi

[quote=452405:@Ron Bower]Greg - I’vetried every way that I can think of to add a Desktop Pi License to my account but the system refuses to enable the “Place Order” button.

Can someone in the license department tell me how to get this,?

Ron Bower[/quote]
You must send a request to hello@xojo.com

Greg - Thanks, I’ve done that and will wait until after the Holiday.