Problem With Apple Store App

Does anybody else get

The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -50.)

When building for the Apple Store??? Its driving me CRAZZAY, build works fine by itself, Ive deleted all my certificates and provisioning profiles and all the other ‘gunk’ that you have to make in Apple Developer Site and used Xcode to get the profiles, Im sure its still something to do with the certificates or profiles… has anybody else experienced this error and did you fix it?

Xcode 10.1 = Xojo 2018r4 = Mac 10.13.6 = MyFrustrationLevel = 100% = My Brain Version: Feel Like Alpha 1!!!

One App to rule them all… :wink:

OK thanks for the link looks good, but XoJo STILL won’t create the extra files needed for the build, i.e. all the extra stuff Apple Store Needs, builds the App fine without “Build for App Store” off? Any ideas?

At which step do you get the error message? Building? Signing? Creating the package?

What do you mean with " STILL won’t create the extra files needed for the build"?

Have you tried with a “hello world” app?

I think you got everyone confused by posting this in the macOS channel.

“Build for app store” option is only available in iOS projects.

Do you have any more information than OSStatus -50?

I recently had a provisioning profile error and had to reload profiles in xcode settings, close Xojo, re-open Xojo to get it to work.

Furthermore, are you using a wildcard application ID? If you are, I highly advise you to create a specific application ID, there has been some issues with wildcard ids.

[quote=450835:@Beatrix Willius]
What do you mean with " STILL won’t create the extra files needed for the build"?[/quote]
I belive he is talking about the *.IPA file needed for the App Store.