My Xojo Alberta Canadian Devs

1. 4 months ago

Mike C

Aug 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro North Carolina (USA)
    Edited 4 months ago

If you are in the Olds AB area this hockey season go check out an Olds Grizzlys Junior A game ( AJHL) and you will see us on the ice all the way from North Carolina.
    -image-

-image-

2. Norman P

Aug 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro under a bus

You're sponsoring ?
    Cool

3. Eugene D

Aug 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Canada scispec.ca

That's pretty cool Mike. I'll stop by the rink and check it out in the next few weeks.

4. Norman P

If you're up this way Eugene give me a ring and I'll meet up with you and we can grab a beer
    I'm about 35 min from Olds

5. Mike C

Aug 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro North Carolina (USA)
    Edited 4 months ago

Main camp starts in a week and a half. First league home game is Ealy Sept. I am going up most likely Jan/Feb so I’ll hit you both around Xmas to see if we can all meet up additionally. Worst case I’ll be at XDC2020 also.

6. Eugene D

Aug 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Canada scispec.ca

@Norman P If you're up this way Eugene give me a ring and I'll meet up with you and we can grab a beer

That sounds like a good idea, I'll send you a message when I am passing through the area.

@Mike C Main camp starts in a week and a half. First league home game is Ealy Sept. I am going up most likely Jan/Feb so I’ll hit you both around Xmas to see if we can all meet up additionally. Worst case

That would be nice, possibly see you then.

7. Norman P

Had couple nice microi breweries open in Innisfail which is right close

8. Eugene D

Aug 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Canada scispec.ca

@Norman P Had couple nice microi breweries open in Innisfail which is right close

Most microbrewries seem to make great beer! The Innisfail coffee at McDonalds tastes like the good old Timmies. I'll message you a day or two ahead of time, and am looking forward to the chat

9. 7 weeks ago

Brian O

Oct 23 Pre-Release Testers Calgary, AB

Hello there.

10. Norman P

Oct 23 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro under a bus

howdy
    and before you ask no eugene and I have not managed to get together
    I know there are a couple users in edmonton
    just never see them in the forums

or Sign Up to reply!