Applescript / Indesign

I’m experimenting major issues when implementing Applescript and compiling on 64bits from XOJO if I run the application on MAC OS 10.14.x…
BTW, Same App works fine and does what needs to do with Indesign if I run this 64 bit app on any mac running 10.13.xxx or older…
Also, I can make the same app in 32 bit and works just fine on 10.14.xx but if I try 64 bit I just get NOTHING.

Anybody else having issues related to Applescript and 64 bits?

there are security issues with applescript on 10.14. the end user must allow your application to run applescripts.

https://forum.xojo.com/49657-macos-10-14-asks-for-permissions

yes I was aware of that, but even after allowing the app to execute inside the security panel, if the app was compiled in 64bit, it won’t execute AS in any system 10.14 or above. If I compile that app in 32bit, after authorizing the app in the security panel, the apps executes the AS on 10.14 just fine. So, is the issue related to the 64bit compiler?

This could answer an issue I’ve been running into. It never dawned on me that the issue could be caused by my moving the project to 64bit as the problem. I’ll test that hypothesis when I clear my current task.

I run Applescripts on 64bit builds until Mojave, as long as I allow it on the Mac control panel, I think the two are unrelated.
I use XOJO 2017 r2,1