Xojo Scripts and relative files.

Is there a way with IDE scripting, to get the path of the XojoScript file that’s being executed?

I want to use an external script to import files into the built application, however I only have the relative path from the XojoScript file to those files.

I can get the path to the project; to the built application, but I don’t see how to get the path to the actual script, these scripts are designed to work with file syncing services, so I can’t hard code the paths to any of the files that the script will import.

Ideas?

Do you mean a build script Sam ?
If so theres nothing in the context for that that would tell you the scripts path

[quote=447620:@Norman Palardy]Do you mean a build script Sam ?
If so theres nothing in the context for that that would tell you the scripts path[/quote]
Yeah; that’s what I mean.

Dang; I’ll have to think some more. The other thing I’m thinking is to get the user to select to set where the Xojo project is; then create the relative paths from there.

I’d kinda like a fool proof system for this. In the past I’d hard code the paths, so it didn’t matter where the script or the files were compared to the project. However I also want to make this easily transportable, so relative links are a must.