Upgrade Pricing

Hey,

I want to start development with xojo for desktop, what can I expect if I, e.g. later this year decide to do iOS development too? What are upgrade prices then? What to expect when I decide this in one year?

Buy the license when you are ready to build the final product.

You can buy now and later upgrade. To upgrade, you may check in your account for the price.

[quote=445934:@Janko Lauterbach]Hey,

I want to start development with xojo for desktop, what can I expect if I, e.g. later this year decide to do iOS development too? What are upgrade prices then? What to expect when I decide this in one year?[/quote]

I assume you are taking about update from desktop to Pro.

The calcuate the remaining value on a any current license(s) and take that off the full price of Pro…

It makes no financial sense to buy before you need the functionality (or ever until almost ready to deploy and need to test compiled app vs in the debugger/simulator)

• Karen

or you need text projects for version tracking, so you buy Pro version anyway.

From what I understand, you don’t need Pro for that, but you need a Desktop license (free/lite license doesn’t allow it).

[quote=445934:@Janko Lauterbach]Hey,

I want to start development with xojo for desktop, what can I expect if I, e.g. later this year decide to do iOS development too? What are upgrade prices then? What to expect when I decide this in one year?[/quote]
If you contact Customer Service through hello@Xojo.com, they can help you with that on Monday.

But now what you need and next sale day get the upgrade.

PS: from lite to Pro it may just be that you may buy the a new Pro discounted and forget the lite license.