How to move Argen generated project

I have just purchased Argen and generated a project but now want to move the magic to a pre existing project but cannot find any docs on how best to do this. Or should i move everything from my existing project to the Argen generated project?

I think, due to the way Argen works, i.e. builds from a pre-existing database your latter approach would be the only way.

Hi @Nathan Wright , I just did exactly that: moved Argen to an existing project. It is a bit of work, but not impossible. Basically you move everything over, run, and see what breaks. The good news is that you have the source to go back to as your “template”.
The biggest pain I ran into was refactoring the database connectivity ~ mine was a web app so I had to manage the database connection and plumbing in a couple places.

[quote=444539:@Craig Boyd]Hi @Nathan Wright , I just did exactly that: moved Argen to an existing project. It is a bit of work, but not impossible. Basically you move everything over, run, and see what breaks. The good news is that you have the source to go back to as your “template”.
The biggest pain I ran into was refactoring the database connectivity ~ mine was a web app so I had to manage the database connection and plumbing in a couple places.[/quote]

Thanks Craig, right now i am just trying to fix all the pragma stuff and will then do like you have said. Really appreciate the help.