Xcode 10.2.1 Working or not with Xojo 2019R1

Greetings,

After almost a year of break from iOS I wanted to try the framework again, I got my env setup and surprise, when I select the iOS and try to build it I have no Team on the Code Signing part.

Now , is this an Xcode thing or an XOJO thing ? I assume that “they did something again” and that will most probably work in the new release of XOJO when it will come. Till then I guess postpone again the project.

Thanks

working on mine with xcode 10.2 …

[quote=444152:@Aurelian Negrea]Greetings,

After almost a year of break from iOS I wanted to try the framework again, I got my env setup and surprise, when I select the iOS and try to build it I have no Team on the Code Signing part.

Now , is this an Xcode thing or an XOJO thing ? I assume that “they did something again” and that will most probably work in the new release of XOJO when it will come. Till then I guess postpone again the project.

Thanks[/quote]
Working fine here with Xojo 2019 1.1 and Xcode 10.2.1.

Thanks guys, well I guess yet another funny thing with those parts, I wish Xojo will doit more easy for this setup part as it always breaks something in the way and then we get the funny part with missing team and so on.

I’ll dig more into this and maybe make it work again if on your side works than it should work on mine as well.

[quote=444166:@Aurelian Negrea]Thanks guys, well I guess yet another funny thing with those parts, I wish Xojo will doit more easy for this setup part as it always breaks something in the way and then we get the funny part with missing team and so on.

I’ll dig more into this and maybe make it work again if on your side works than it should work on mine as well.[/quote]
My advice with this stuff is always to start by ensuring everything is set up properly in Xcode because if it ain’t working there, it certainly won’t work in Xojo.

Well the funny part is that in Xcode is working well, I see the Teams I build I sign , no issues there, but in XOJO I cannot see it, tried to remove the account in Xcode add them again, still nothing works, so once I finish with the current project I will clean XOJO and maybe reinstall it to see if that would help .

Well funny story, I put a stock XOJO version as o copy without any additional plugins, started the app, and it appear my team in the option, I closed that, relaunched the other version of Xojo with all the MBS plugins and it works as well.

Is there any cache or something that I need to clear on XOJO side ? as far as I remember it is done automatically, I guess.

Mojave 10.14.5

Thanks.