BaseballLeague.xojo_binary_project question

I studied the BaseballLeague.xojo_binary_project and watched the video many times while creating my own project. In this project, the Players are created in a List on a separate window and this approach works perfectly in my own project, but what if I would like to have that Players table info in a listbox on the main window? I don’t see any difference in the Methods or other code that is sending it to the Separate window, except that a new window is opened after double clicking a Team in the main window list, opening the Player window.

I got it working so far as that I can create my “Players” in the main window, but they are not connected to the selected “Team” in the other listbox.

I am also studying the Eddy Electronics example, which has other options that I need for my app, plus I am happy to see that there is also a video with this project. Only thing I am missing in this project is that there is no way to add a new customer.

Just for reference, video available here.
BaseballLeague project can be downloaded from here.

Just a note, the webinar/code is from 2013, I don’t know if that makes any difference.

[quote=442534:@Alberto De Poo]Just for reference, video available here.
BaseballLeague project can be downloaded from here.

Just a note, the webinar/code is from 2013, I don’t know if that makes any difference.[/quote]

Thanks, I have both files.

It is just information for other people. I tried finding BaseballLeague project in Xojo examples and couldn’t find it. Then looked for the video and found the link there.

I will look at the video/code later today. Want to learn too.

[quote=442536:@Alberto De Poo]It is just information for other people. I tried finding BaseballLeague project in Xojo examples and couldn’t find it. Then looked for the video and found the link there.

I will look at the video/code later today. Want to learn too.[/quote]
Thanks.