Is this the right app bundle?

Hi,

I had still trouble deploying my first simple ios app on the device.

I would like to ask if this is the correct mapping?

The part “com.pentagamma.TestApp” is your bundle id or App Id.

Thank you!

Did it work?

got same error. saying

https://ibb.co/tCJ3N39

You must have:
A certificate for development and distribution, they must be the same used to create the provisioning profile.

The bundle id in xojo must be the same as the app id that was used to create the provisioning profile. You have to select the right “team” in xojo that matches the certificate you installed in your system.

In Xcode:
Open Xcode and allow it to install the tools if it requests to do so. The go to preferences - account and make sure the certificate is listed. Download the certficates and provisioning profiles and double click them so they will be registered in your system.

Otherwise search the forum, as there is alot of these cert issues being handled previously.

“A certificate for development and distribution, they must be the same used to create the provisioning profile.” - where can I configure it? from xcode or from developer.apple.com?

“The bundle id in xojo must be the same as the app id that was used to create the provisioning profile. You have to select the right “team” in xojo that matches the certificate you installed in your system.” - done this already. Thank you.

“Open Xcode and allow it to install the tools if it requests to do so. The go to preferences - account and make sure the certificate is listed. Download the certficates and provisioning profiles and double click them so they will be registered in your system.” - Tried this already.

From your apple member center.

Thank you, Derk.

From all of the members here, you are the only one who gives time to my concern.

I would like to inform you that your reply gives me the motivation to continue my IOS app development exploration.