XDC 2020 Nashville?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 weeks ago

Gavin S

May 9 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro UK

@ChristianSchmitz @Gavin S, maybe you try first to the Europe conference?

Doesn’t really make much difference to me what continent a conference is on. It’s more to do with the time away, the sessions offered and if the dates work.

But back to discussing #xdcnashville

3. Geoff P

May 10 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

@Bob K If our experience in Austin on 6th Street a few XDC's ago is any indication we might have some fun in Nashville.

What happens in Nashville, stays in Nashville.

4. Leonidas B

May 11 Macaé, RJ, Brazil

I look forward to participate in XDC. I see so many good comments about it and I would really love to meet you guys in person!
    Since I'm from Brazil it doesn't matter (much) where the US conference is going to take place. All I know is I want to be there... And go to the European XDC as well in 2020, or maybe in 2019 if market helps me up a little bit.

When I first bought my Realbasic License I received an email from @Geoff P asking me what I was going to do with it. I built a business and I want to thank him in person!

First "Xojo popstar" to answer one of my questions in this forum was @Michel B... I hope I get to meet him too!

Looking forward to it!

5. Norman P

May 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Alberta Canada

@Geoff P What happens in Nashville, stays in Nashville.

it was the elephant room but ... hey ... meow folks :P

6. Norman P

May 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Alberta Canada

@JonathanGuillemette Nashville is a great city! Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. It would be a great choice!

I bet they have cats too :P

7. 7 days ago

Dana B

May 17 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Save the Date for XOJO.CONNECT 2020 in Nashville, TN March 25-27! More information coming soon.

8. Norman P

May 17 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Alberta Canada

Curious choice for the hotel location but ..... Nashville sounds like fun

9. Christian S

May 17 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Germany

This is the airport hotel I see there?

10. Dana B

May 17 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Yes it is near the airport (about 15 min away). The hotel is a great location for our conference in that it has the space required for our event and offers free airport transportation and self-parking. We really try to keep hotel room nights as low as possible, ideally under $200/night and that is not easy in a city like Nashville! :)

We have some really fun evening events planned and we were able to get our rate for 3 days before and 3 days after the event for those who plan on staying to explore. Plus, it's just a $10 Uber (10 minutes) to the Honkeytonk for those who want to go out after hours!

11. Rich H

May 17 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 7 days ago

@Kem T

when possible, please provide detail updates for the "XDC PARTY BUS (NON-STOP EDITION) 2020" to Nashville. I have a feeling we might need a bigger bus :)

12. 6 days ago

Clifford A

May 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Charlotte, NC, USA

If the #XDC2020PARTYBUS stops in Charlotte on the way, I'll get on.

13. Kem T

May 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers New York

Unfurrow your brow, grin.

14. Norman P

May 18 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Alberta Canada

huh ... long trip
    Nashville via Calgary Alberta maybe ?

15. 4 days ago

Christian S

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Germany

At least the people from London can get a direct flight to Nashville with British Airways.

16. scott b

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro local coffee shop

Nashville is 4-5 hour drive from ATL airport. So if anyone wants to fly into ATL and take a casual trip over to Nashville, then can visit the SE. I also know Delta has flights from ATL to Nashville.

17. Christian S

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Germany

We may stop in Atlanta. And if there is a taco Monday before or after XDC, we may stop by!

18. scott b

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro local coffee shop

@ChristianSchmitz We may stop in Atlanta. And if there is a taco Monday before or after XDC, we may stop by!

we can arrange for Tacos either before or after XDC. I know @Kevin C will move the dates around.

19. brian f

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Chilly California

@scott b we can arrange for Tacos either before or after XDC. I know @Kevin C will move the dates around.

Just make sure it's not on a Tuesday ™

20. Norman P

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Alberta Canada
    Edited 4 days ago

Hadnt thought of flying into ATL ... would make a fun trip to drive the SE from ATL to Nashville

Still waiting for the NHL to finalize 2019-2020 schedules to see if the Predators will have a home game
    THAT would be awesome for those of us who follow professional ice hockey and for anyone who has never been to a game (esp since Nashville is known as "Smashville" around the NHL - they play a very fast tough kind of ice hockey)

@brian f Just make sure it's not on a Tuesday ™

didn't we settle on Tuesday Tacos© instead ?

21. brian f

May 20 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Chilly California

@Norman P didn't we settle on Tuesday Tacos© instead ?

Ah ok missed that :P

Tuesday Tacos © ®

or Sign Up to reply!