XDC 2020 Nashville?

All three cities are nice but Nashville is incredibly fun with a focus on entertainment. There is a tremendous amount of live music and there are plenty of restaurants and bars in close proximity to one another. It’s easily the most fun of the three cities.

I voted for Nashville! :slight_smile:

We all make mistakes.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I agree, Nashville is a fun place.

[quote=435392:@Kem Tekinay]We all make mistakes.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I agree, Nashville is a fun place.[/quote]
It may be one of my best mistakes! :wink:

nashville wab rur fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry just brushing up on my klingon

Nashville sounds fun, and I’ve never been there.

Yes folks. Nashville would be an awesome choice. Great party to be expected. Me myself and I vote 3 times.

Being a musician and music lover it’s a no brainer - Nashville has my vote!

Ditto for me with the musical connection … I’ve always wanted to go to Nashville!

No interest in Boston - I can get to Dublin in an hour from London :slight_smile:

Nashville: Well within driving distance from us Atlanta area Xojo developers.

While I’ve been through the airport multiple times I’ve never visited Nashville. If our experience in Austin on 6th Street a few XDC’s ago is any indication we might have some fun in Nashville. Meow

We may fly Atlanta so we could maybe visit local Xojo group there and drive to Atlanta.

Of the three cities, Nashville has the highest probability of a Meow event! :wink: Don’t ask. Don’t tell.

Damned cats

I could drive to Nashville, so it got my vote.

Nashville is a great city! Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. It would be a great choice!

I would drive to Nashville as well - a big plus for me.

Yep, Atlanta area Xojo dev myself. I’d consider maybe going if it were held here.

@Kem Tekinay ,

if the party bus is re-routed to Nashville… what sort of BBQ stops along the way did you have in mind?

Do not be concerned, be pleased.

Kem,

I have FULL trust in you.