XOJO.CONNECT 2020

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 months ago

Dana B

Oct 15 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Another registration came in from Germany!

Today is the final day to save $200 on your ticket! A few more sessions have been added to the lineup, check them out here . Register here .

3. 3 months ago

Dana B

Nov 30 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

+3 XOJO.CONNECT passes bought today! Don’t forget to get your discounted passes this weekend -$200 off!

4. 2 months ago

Gavin S

Dec 14 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, Forum Moderators, MVP UK

After several near-misses in previous years, usually involving the inconsiderate timing of the birth of my children, and despite using the product since 1998, I am finally going to a Xojo conference next year! I'm registered for the conference and exploring ways to make a longer trip out of it. Can't wait!

5. brian f

Dec 14 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Chilly California

@Gavin S After several near-misses in previous years, usually involving the inconsiderate timing of the birth of my children, and despite using the product since 1998, I am finally going to a Xojo conference next year! I'm registered for the conference and exploring ways to make a longer trip out of it. Can't wait!

Some day my friend I will be doing the same

6. Dana B

Dec 15 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Looking forward to seeing you again, Gavin!

As an update - we had 4 more registrations this week. Total countries represented so far: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada, England, France, Germany, Northern Ireland, Spain, Sweden, United States.

If you are thinking of coming but not sure yet, please remember that the price increases Jan 14th by $100 and that our hotel room block runs through February 24th - reserve your room at the discounted rate here . We have mostly totally new sessions too - check out the list here .

7. Rich H

Dec 15 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 2 months ago

Gavin,

so glad you are going! After 10 / 11 year of using real studio / Xojo.. I made it to my first conference this year in Miami. The overall experience was fantastic and was kicking myself for not going earlier. Anywho, I am all signed up for 2020 and can't wait to see you at the event :)

8. Gavin S

Dec 15 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, Forum Moderators, MVP UK

@Rich H I made it to my first conference this year in Miami. The overall experience was fantastic and was kicking myself for not going earlier.

I hear it's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop. Or something like that :)

@Rich H Anywho, I am all signed up for 2020 and can't wait to see you at the event :)

Looking forward to meeting you at last!

9. Mike C

Dec 15 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro North Carolina (USA)

I also will be happy to finally meet you in person @Gavin S among many others. Look forward to it!!

10. Christian S

Dec 16 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Don't forget to watch this excellent video to show you what's all to see in Nashville:
    https://youtu.be/kyexru3QYY4

11. Dana B

Dec 16 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas
    Edited 2 months ago

Another registration today, adding New Zealand to the country list :)

12. Gavin S

Dec 23 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, Forum Moderators, MVP UK

I'm seeing flights as low as £387 return on Skyscanner, direct from London Heathrow to Nashville. I had intended to fly into a different airport and enjoy a road trip over but I think I'll just book that!

13. Wayne G

Dec 24 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, MVP Auckland, New Zealand

Aotearoa will be attending :) (as @Dana B announced) looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of people I've associated with over the last 15 years.

Is anybody working on a partners of nerds plan? My wife is accompanying me & won't find the nerds conference much fun :) Don't get me wrong, she's a PA to a Urologist and her job freaks me out, she'll just be more interested in seeing the sites than watching what I'm doing.

After the conference we'll be heading for NY & I'd be keen to catch up with Xojo users there before returning via LA (we'll be there for a day so could also catch up with users there too).

Have an awesome Christmas everyone and look forward to catching you all at Xojo.Connect!

14. 7 weeks ago

Dana B

Jan 3 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Another registration for XOJO.CONNECT just came in! 82 days to go!

15. Dana B

Jan 8 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Another person from the US just signed up! Remember that you save $100 on registration when you sign up by the 14th!

16. 6 weeks ago

Dana B

Jan 11 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

A registration from Belgium just came in - this adds our 13th country to the list!

In case you missed it, evening event details are now available.

17. Dana B

Jan 14 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Two more registrations just came in! Don't forget that today is the last day to save $100 on your XOJO.CONNECT registration!

18. 5 weeks ago

Dana B

Jan 15 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas

Another registration today from the US AND our pub crawl is booked! Ready for Nashville! Don't worry, we can still add more to the pub crawl, just let me know if you're interested...

19. John M

Jan 16 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro New York / New Jersey
    Edited 5 weeks ago

For those who haven't been to Nashville before, here's a link to some other things to do in your spare time before/during/after Xojo.Connect:

Nashville Winter Events

I'm sure the Opry & Ryman will post spring events soon.

20. 4 weeks ago

Christian S

Jan 25 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers, Third Party Store Germany

Just two months left till the conference.

21. 3 weeks ago

Dana B

Feb 3 Xojo Inc Austin, Texas
    Edited 3 weeks ago

2 more registrations this morning! There is still room (and time!) if anyone else wants to register :) Also don't forget to book your hotel room by Feb 24th to get our special rate. 51 days to go!

or Sign Up to reply!